SPRING SUMMER 2014 will start from January 7 (Tue).
Please be aware that the stores will be closed on the following dates. Thank you for your understanding.
December 31 (Tue), January 1 (Wed), January 6 (Mon)
** ISSEY MIYAKE ( women ) **
* Wearing Light *
The items for this season express a clean feeling, like light cast down straight between the clouds. The collection expresses a simple and sharp silhouette with a hybrid textile that boldly combines different materials.
The items of this series come in a metallic-looking textile, expressing the light of the starry sky.
These steam-stretch items express shooting stars and refracted light with statue-like forms.
** ISSEY MIYAKE MEN **
*Open the window and look at the world*
This season, the brand pursues anew elements like form, color, and movement of the body. The collection sublimates the study of traditional hand-made dyeing techniques and the inspiration derived from travelling worldwide into a piece of creation.
The items of this series use the traditional ita-jime dyeing technique, which creates what cannot be expressed with digital means.
These sneakers combine materials with different appearances, such as velour, smooth, shrink, and embossing.
** PLEATS PLEASE ISSEY MIYAKE **
* TRANSLUCENCY *
The items of this collection are inspired by the transparency that can be found in minerals, the glitter of glass, or smoke fading into the air. The essence of PLEATS PLEASE is added to the relaxing colors and light form, generating a bouncy and vibrant feeling.
- With the items of this new series, made of fabric with horizontal pleats sewn together with broadcloth, you can enjoy the bouncy movement of textile.
- The items of this series express straight light with a colorful stripe pattern.
- This cardigan takes advantage of the soft rib-pleats material.
- The original folding technique is applied to this three-dimensional silhouette.
This scarf expresses straight light with multiple colors.
** HaaT **
* EGG *
The egg is the symbol of life and resurrection. This collection is made by enriching the colors and patterns inspired by the white, beige, pale rose, transparent blue, and dapples of eggs laid by many different birds throughout the world. The organic form of the egg, where the vital energy and delicacy makes a striking balance, is finished into an original textile by HaaT.
- This top is made of ultrafine cotton yarn, with knitted egg-shaped motifs.
- This scarf is made using a discharge-printing technique with an image of an egg.
- This lightweight stretch reversible bottom has a dappling pattern of a quail egg expressed by an inkjet print.
** BAO BAO ISSEY MIYAKE **
- Basic color items by the LUCENT PRO Series are now available.
- This ROCK Series is redesigned by focusing on the ease of use as a main bag.
These items of the PRISM Series use embossed material that looks like leather.